EDUCATION & OUTREACH
MUJU’s work appeals to people of all cultural backgrounds
We work with the community the following ways;
- School, Outreach and University workshops, projects and performances
- Delivering Creative Residencies
- Workshops for new actors with our Upstarts Group
- Performing for dinners, performance and cultural events (e.g. City Circle / Winter Limmud) with post show discussion
The Crew contains performers, facilitators and teachers and has excellent resources to communities through workshops on performance skills and issues around cohesion, faith and tolerance. MUJU has the capacity to offer the following workshop:
- Sketch performances / workshops on racial stereotypes and social issues
- Writing and devising workshops encouraging creativity
- Workshops and talks on MUJU and the ways we create an interfaith events.
Our education work is currently not funded so do email us if you are interested in a project and we can discuss how to deliver this with you.
Always nice when teachers are impressed!
‘It’s a very powerful way of interacting – as the nature of the task allows students to embody others and therefore more openly interact with others whilst in character – this helps breakdown barriers.’
- Director of Learning – Humanities & Sports, Eden Girls School
‘A highlight for me was when the excitement and enthusiasm displayed by the girls during the collaborative process of devising their drama work. The confidence that developed over the three days was totally commendable.’
- Head of Creative and Expressive Arts Faculty, Jewish Community Secondary School (JCOSS)